Create a Winter Family Bucket List!
Here are some ideas for fun things to do when it's cold...
1. Why not start off your bucket list in style? Plan a holiday somewhere REALLY cold? Lapland, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland... picture a beautiful snowy vista where you can have amazing wintry experiences.
2. If the budget doesn't stretch to a holiday, then a winter adventure at home it is. If it is snowy build a snowman, go sledging or have a snowball fight.
3. Go stargazing. Wrap up warm in loads of layers, take blankets, a sleeping bag, a hot drink, snacks and go find a dark place. Lay and admire the night sky. If you are lucky you will see a shooting star!
4. Read by the fire. After a fun day out it's lovely to defrost by a roaring fire. Hot chocolate is a must!
5. Go camping! Outside if you're brave enough... or inside in the living room if the temperature is too low for you. Children love a living room sleepover, especially with popcorn.